Sunday, February 28, 2021

There's a rainbow


Another magic view from our backyard.  I think as I age I enjoy our yard and surroundings even more than when we first moved in 23 years ago.  


Now this view I am working on this weekend.  The last room in the house to have a Spring clean during summer. ;-) .  Since it is the last room in the house it has been the dumping room for all those items found in other rooms I wasn't quite sure if we needed or where to put it.  Also it is my craft room and over the past three months three people have given me a lot of their crafting stash as they don't do paper craft now due arthritis and not well (cancer).  


This is the view at the end of Saturday for the amount of stuff I removed from this room there is still a lot in there. :-o  I now have a boot load of stuff ready for Lifeline, the garbage bin is full and I have a bag of goodies to take to the high school art department.  Fingers crossed today I find my desk top and sewing machine to continue my crafting.


Sunday afternoon and it's done - yes a happy dance was done.


Continuing the view theme - Sully viewing his chew toy and trying to summon it back to himself with all his brain power. Yes, he did figure out that he had to go down and pick it up.  Sully seems to be up to that lovely toddler stage where they try to play the game of drop the toy and parent picks it up.  Took me a little to cotton on that he was pushing the toy off my lap on purpose. Smarty.

Hope all your plans are coming together.  Happy weekend.

 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful rainbow Merry. Love your tidy craft room. As soon as I tidy I seem to acquire more things...Sully looks so gorgeous..loz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always love to see your posts love the rainbow 🌈 spring does certainly put a spring in our step to get cleaning nice job too well they would expect us to pick it up how cute is Sully enjoy your day x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails