Saturday, May 5, 2018

Purple and Green Swap Card - Tear Bear


This is one of my Purple and Green March Swap cards for Craftmad.  I spied something similar on Pinterest and thought it was a great way to use some scraps as that is mostly what I have left of purple paper as I use it so much. :-) 

I cut lots of strips and attached then added sticker borders to each join, to some of these I added some bling.  Finished with a Tear Bear topper.  I used to create these tear bears years ago and a friend made them into card board toppers to sell on her store….no longer available but my claim to fame. :-)

See you on the next post.

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and Tear Bear Merry..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute bear. Thinking of you today. Wondered if you would be interested in doing some scripture art journaling - it's about the size of a card, only in a spiral notebook? Here's mine - https://plus.google.com/collection/I1TskB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Delores, thanks for thinking of me. I think of all my blogger friends but often but still not finding the energy or time to get back into posting and commenting. I know I will again one day. Life just keeps throwing things at me which send me on a different track e.g. in last two months, my husband quit his job (with my encouragement) as he was very unhappy - a much happier house husband now although trying to find work, our dog is twelve and really not coping well health wise although doesn't appear in pain it seems a waiting game sadly of the day he is no longer with us and enjoying all those in between. My best friends Dad passed away due to sepsis and my Mum's neighbour (a recluse, 74yo) who I grew up next too ended up in hospital 7 weeks ago. As she has no family, never married and no living relatives - Mum and I have been her sole visitors and I really don't think she will be going back to her house but that is all she wants to do. Maybe next year, I will get back into more crafting. Hope all is well for you and your family.

      Delete
  3. Wow, so you were a teddy bear maker in your previous life. Your card is bright and colourful and I like all the bling there.

    Love,

    Monica

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails