Monday, February 20, 2017

Happy Birthday to a very dear Friend


My first time making a pop up slider card.  Again, a surprisingly easy interactive card and worth a go.  I am sure I will do more of these over time.  I used Beate Johns's tutorial here.  I was lucky enough that another wonderful friend Ruth let me have a play with her new Stampin Up Succulents framelits, she even had all the right colour inks there for me.  So spent a night of inking up all the petals and I really like the effect.  


I found some Kaiser Craft paper in my stash that I think teamed well with the front of the card for the tag.


The only thing that bothered me with the succulents was finishing off the centre.  One succulent I have a glossy dot the other is a screwed up piece of matching card stock.


Thanks for passing on by. :-)

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and design Merry..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favorite card mechanisms! Love the embossing and the beautiful flowers on yours Merry
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's gorgeous Merry and those flowers are fabulous....x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my this is absolutely gorgeous Merry such lovely colours and flowers the card fold is ACE
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm stopping in to say hi! Looks like perfect paper hens and chicks. I like the card candy in the center of the one. The brass one could be disguised with a little nail polish or embossing powder in the right color. You did good!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails