Monday, May 17, 2021

My week and another card


This was the view that greeted me Saturday morning as I was driving my puppy and I into walk along the Esplanade. This just has to mean a great day is coming…..and it wasn't bad at all. :-)


Part of my Saturday was an impromptu drive through the Atherton Tablelands. My daughter asked if I would accompany her for some indoor rock climbing - they were shut.  So went off to check out an op shop - shut.  She saw a subsidiary store that her boss owns and thought we'll check that out - shut.  I thought we might go visit my friend who had moved up here and had a baby - not home.  But my friend had these amazing hibiscus in her front yard plus I got some great Mother Daughter time. :-)


I saw these photos and love the story with them.  My husband took me to a coffee/breakfast meeting with his car club for Mother's Day.  About ten of around the table above until someone said so you want to see under the bonnet - then it's just me. :-)


And there is - under the bonnet - guessing I just can't compete. :-D


The car is a newly painted Mustang which has apparently taken ten years to get to this stage.  I must say I love the colour. 


Some of the cars that came out for their Sunday drive.


Last Friday arvo was my regular walk on the Behana track, the water was still flowing pretty well from all the rain we have had recently.  Its just a view you enjoy seeing every time you visit.


Looking down stream.


Half way along - the prettiest spot.



Lastly a card for the Craftmad May card swap - Polka Dots.  I found a paper pad pack that had all of these fabulous papers and decided to create a couple of tags to be able to include them all. 

Thanks for popping on by.  Hope it's a great week for you.

 

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic photos merry sad all the shops were closed...beautiful card....loz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some lovely pics Merry, love the Mustang its beautiful. Your card is really pretty, who can resist the odd polka dot:}.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice photos! My DH has a Mustang years ago, and it's fun to see current photos of them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails