Pleated Card - Craftmad February Swap





Time to catch up on some cards before I return to work after two weeks holidays.  Our theme for the February Swap over at Craftmad was Pleated Cards.  I found this scalloped edge strip on paper in my stash that was already pre-scored so that is where my card started.  The bottom strip of paper is very old Stampin Up paper.  I attached a paper doily and this wonderful tea cup that I received from my Secret Santa last christmas and finished with a "let's celebrate" sticker from Sticker Store.  

Wishing you all a beautiful day.  It is here, the birds are chirping the sky is blue and the air is cooler than  it has been. :-)





Comments

  1. gorgeous pleating and teacup merry...loz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there,

    This card makes my heart sing. Love all the spring colours here.

    We were in Perth for a week and it was lovely. Lots of sea, nature and good food.

    Love,

    Monica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Monica, I loved Perth when we visited 30 years ago typing that number I am thinking it's time for another visit. Lol. I hope if ever you are over my way we get to meet up.

      Delete
  3. Nicely done. It's always fun to see your cards.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade with a Hop - Stamping Vacation

Flashback Friday 20.0 ---- Time to Celebrate

Gift Bags