If you have just arrived from Sylvia's (GD Flashback Friday 18.0) you are in the right place. If not and you would like to be part of this fun blog hop please visit Flashback Friday for more details. Yes, Amy is celebrating the fact that Flashback Friday has reached its 20th Challenge. There are prizes on offer. Amy is celebrating with a blog hop to past Guest Designer's blogs. Yes, I was lucky to be Guest Designer for Challenge 18.0. The theme for Flashback Friday 20.0 is the first Black and White card that you posted. Here is mine: I didn't think I would be delving back so far. This is one of my first ever posts and is the first card I entered into a challenge. It is nice to go back in time...as I had forgotten about this card. You can see the original post back on 28th November, 2008 To be eligible for the prize package, hoppers will need to leave comments on all the blog posts listed for the blog hop AND...
Fantastic card design and papers you have used Merry..Loz
ReplyDeleteSuch gorgeous geometric patterns!!
ReplyDeleteCheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts Kids Projects
Upea kortti ♥
ReplyDeleteThat card looks huge! How big is it anyway?
ReplyDeleteIt does look huge in the photo but when the card fold down it is just the same as my regular size cards. 15cm x 10cm or maybe just a little bigger but not much. :-)
DeleteJust one word STUNNING. Adore the striking black and yellow.
ReplyDeleteHugs Desíre {Doing Life}
Fantastic shutter card x
ReplyDelete