A friend asked me to create a card for her godson's wedding. I was inspired by a card I found in my Google search and sadly I did not keep the link to put on here. If this is a card like yours please let me know. I layered white on white, the top layer I added a square embossed border. Then came the fun bit of punching out all these tiny flowers. I then glued them to a heart shape piece of card stock, next I attached all the bling. I added the silver ribbon and used a sticker sentiment with the silver glitter paper punched hearts. I really love the end result. So much sparkle. Although at the end I suddenly remembered it was her godSON's wedding and thought this may a bit too girly but thankfully she loved it. Edit: attaching the flowers was not as fiddly or take as long as I thought. I think attaching the the gems was trickiest, making sure they were in the centre. Then a couple fell off when I first picked it ...
I loved the video! How come rain never looks this good here? Ruth :)
ReplyDeleteIt's amazing by adding music Ruth I think everything looks beautiful.
ReplyDeleteYour son is very talented. The video was very well done and made the rain look so much less depressing than it does at our house at the moment! lol
ReplyDeleteHi Merry, I think this is amazing, what a fab video.xx
ReplyDeleteThe music really does add alot! Unfortunately I could only watch about 30 seconds of it then my computer locked up. Will have to try again later!
ReplyDeleteGreat Video merry. Brisbane has changed a lot since I lived there..(36yrs ago) LOL..Loz
ReplyDelete