Stamping Vacation - When I Grow Up Challenge - Clockmakers


Hi again everyone, I am back with my Design Team card for Stamping Vacations - When I Grow Up Challenge - Clockmakers.

You have until the 3rd June to enter this challenge and to be in the running for a $25.00 gift certificate to store of the winners choice.  Can't wait to see what you come up with.

I had a quick look through all my collects and could not see anything related to a clock.  So, I decided that I would be the clockmaker.  :-)

I started a rectangle card cut from some Fawn Bazzill card.  I then cut the top two corners off to form the clock shape.  I cut a wavy edge on two small pieces of card and added them to the top of the clock shape.  I adorned them with these lovely purple bling flowers and a wooden heart which I covered in patterned paper.  The clock face is created with this lovely spotty Kaisercraft paper and number stickers.  I cut two a strip of wavy edged black card to create the hands for the clock and added black triangles to the ends.  I then dangled a little purple heart underneath the clock.  The sentiment I printed off the computer.

So come on over to Stamping Vacation and check out the daily challenges.   
A different challenge every day of the month.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:



Comments

  1. This is really cute!! A great shape of card,too! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the clock form, awesome idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How very clever Merry, really inspirational.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! What a really pretty clock! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake! Shelly ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabby card. I love your C element. Thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely creation, very pretty thank you for sharing with us at MPCC. Janet

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your "worth a try?" comment .. yes, it is!

    Thank you for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp & Show Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Merry, what a gorgeous card. I love the clock and colour scheme you've used. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is super cool!! Thanks so much for joining us at My Partner in Crafting Crime, Robin

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade with a Hop - Stamping Vacation

Flashback Friday 20.0 ---- Time to Celebrate

Gift Bags