After this challenge I am not sure who or what was more distressed - me or the card. :-) I don't normally distress things and wasn't going to share this but my daughter came in and liked it. So thought I might as well show off my attempt. Practice, practice I think.
The cuttlebug challenge this week was to add distress as part of the texture. I had already cut out this VW bug decoupage from a magazine and thought why not distress it. So I used SU Bashful Blue as the base card which I cuttlebug embossed with swiss dots. Then inked around the edges of everything with Staz-on Timber Brown and dragged it across the top. I then attached the background image with four brass eyelets. Next I layered up the car, the body image I used my swiss dots cuttlebug again. The front fenders and side mirrors I crumpled up and then opened them up and wipe them across the Timber Brown ink. Something else was needed so I went through my scraps and made up the flag which I used 'Cheers' rub-on from Letraset.